Are you an undergraduate student of UNIUYO? This article will serve as a detailed guide to help you register your courses online in UNIUYO successfully.
At the University of Uyo, online course registration is COMPULSORY every academic semester. Any student who fails to register for his courses online will not have any assessment or result for that particular semester.
Therefore, every student of UNIUYO must learn how to register for courses to avoid errors and issues concerning results which can be very destabilizing.
As you read this article to the end, you will get a detailed explanation of how to register for courses in UNIUYO.
What Is Online Course Registration?
Online Course registration is an integral exercise every student of UNIUYO must do each academic session. It is where a student selects the number of courses to offer in that particular semester.
It takes into account the course(s) a student had failed in the previous academic session for which he must repeat.
Things To Note In UNIUYO Online Course Registration
Before you proceed to register for your courses in UNIUYO, there are some important things you must note. You must observe the following:
- Download Your Course Clearance Form: This form is very crucial before registration for courses can be done. It contains a list of all the courses a student is supposed to offer including the repeat courses.
- Examinations Officer Must Assent To The Courses To Be Registered: For students that have one or more repeat course(s), You must consult your Examinations officer to select the courses to offer. This will ensure that you clear off your all outstanding courses and also select new courses within the maximum credit load.
- Obtain A Course Registration Pin From Your Examination Officer: To curtail course registration issues that arise as a result of student negligence to consult the examination officers before course registration, UNIUYO redesigned their e-portals to ensure that pins must be gotten from a student’s examination officer. This gives the examination officer enough room to advise the student on the right courses to offer for that semester.
- Be Mindful Of The Maximum Credit Load For The Semester: In UNIUYO, a student is not expected to exceed the maximum credit load for every particular semester. The maximum credit load is 24CH, and as such, all the courses to be registered MUST NOT exceed this limit.
- Failure Risks Suspension Of Studies: Students who fail to register for their courses risk suspension of studies for that academic semester. A student may be forced to repeat the courses even if he writes and pass the exams. Hence, course registration is very crucial.
How To Register Courses?
To register for your courses online, take the following steps:
- Visit the uniuyo e-registration portal at uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Login with your registration number and passcode. Note that the passcode is case-sensitive.
- If you are using your mobile device, set your view to desktop mode.
- Select ‘Register Courses’ under the menu.
- Enter your course registration pin.
- Select all the courses for that semester.
- For students that are repeating a course(s), ensure to select all repeat courses first.
- Click register to complete course registration.
This article has clearly explained how to register for courses online at UNIUYO. You can now go ahead to follow the above steps and complete your online registration.
Ensure to subscribe to this blog with your email address in the comment section below. Also, drop your comments and questions regarding this article or other education news in the comment box below.