This article will serve as a detailed guide to every graduate of Uniuyo on how to apply for and process the Uniuyo student transcript successfully. It contains step-by-step information on how to go about the whole process in order to collect the transcript in a timely fashion. Ensure to read to the end.
Every year many graduates apply for their academic transcript. This is mainly used for graduate school applications (both to domestic and international institutions), and job applications. The academic transcript contains information on the class of degree a student graduated with and shows the courses a student took with the grades obtained for each of the courses.
In Nigerian tertiary institutions, collecting transcripts can be a strenuous and time-consuming endeavor. This is due to many factors such as:
- Laggardness of administrative officers in the school’s records unit.
- Students’ ignorance of the application procedure.
- Demands of bribes by officials in charge of processing the transcripts.
- Incomplete academic results were available to the school’s records unit.
Types Of Uniuyo Student Transcripts
At the University of Uyo, there are two (2) major types of transcripts you can apply for. They are:
Official Copy of Uniuyo Student Transcript: This transcript cannot be given to a student at hand. It is sent directly from the records unit in Uniuyo to the location where you want it to be sent. This official copy serves as the certified true copy of your academic qualifications. This copy is accepted as genuine in any organization because it is sent directly from the institution without any alteration.
The official copy of the Uniuyo student Transcript costs Ten Thousand Naira (#10, 000) only though additional charges may be incurred if it is to be sent outside the country. You only need to put in the address of the destination while applying for the uniuyo student transcript. Uniuyo will ensure it gets to the desired destination.
Students’ Personal Copy: This copy of the transcript is given personally to the student. This type of transcript is also called the unofficial copy of the transcript. It can, however, be accepted for graduate and scholarship applications, as well as for some job interviews.
However, the official Uniuyo student transcript is usually requested after admission or employment is granted for further confirmation of accuracy. Student’s personal copy of Uniuyo student transcript is usually watermarked to indicate that it is not the official copy. This transcript costs Fifteen Thousand Naira (#15, 000).
Step-By-Step Procedure For Applying For Uniuyo Student Transcript
You can obtain your Uniuyo student transcript in two (2) weeks if you follow all the steps listed in this article accordingly. The steps are:
- Visit the uniuyo student eportals at uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select eBursary collect™ from the drop-down menu. If you are using a mobile device, set your browser to the desktop mode for the best browsing experience.
- Under the collection category, select “Student Related”.
- Under the sub-category, Select Student Personal Academic Transcript for your student copy.
- Select Transcript for the official copy of the Uniuyo student transcript.
- Fill in other details as required.
- Click on “Make Payment Now”. Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number will be displayed.
- Proceed to remita platform to make your payment.
- After making payment, Return to Uniuyo eportals and select eBursary collect™.
- Select print e-receipt/invoice.
- Enter your RRR number and print your e-receipt.
After making payments, you have to apply to the Director of Academic Affairs to process your Uniuyo transcript. A sample of the letter is shown below.
Furthermore, to apply you must enclose a copy of your statement of result and your e-receipt in an office file and submit at the administration building.
To process it fast, liaise with the officials at the director of the administration building to ensure your application is moved to the records unit. This usually takes a period of two (2) working days.
Once your application gets to the records unit, meet with the official(s) in charge of your faculty and liaise with them. This will enable them to process your Uniuyo transcript quickly.
This article has been able to give you a detailed guide on the procedures for applying for your Uniuyo student transcript. You can go ahead and complete the processes outlined. If you have any questions or comments, please use the comment box below.
Do subscribe to our blog for the latest education news and guides using your email in the comment section below. Also, share this article with your colleagues and friends that graduated from the University of Uyo.